Boots and Bow Ties
When: Saturday, Sept. 17, 2016 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Aw Shucks Farm
Address: 3718 Plyler Mill Rd. Monroe, NC 28112
Come dressed in your jeans, boots, bow ties and country dresses for a full evening of
food, fun and entertainment at beautiful Aw Shucks Farm!
Fun Festival Foods: BBQ Sundaes, Brats, Cast-Iron Chili, Corns, Mac n’ Cheese, Ice Cream and Peach Cobbler!
Country Fair Activities: Corn Maze, Hayrides, Petting Zoo, Football Toss, Old Timey Saloon Photos, Corn Hole, Foosball, Cake Walk and more!
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – MECHANICAL BULL
Grab the reins and hang on! Our bucking’ bull will take you for a ride.
Live Music: Grab some grub and kick up your boots to the music of area bluegrass bands at the Cotton Gin outdoor pavilion.
Silent and Live Auctions: Items will be listed closer to the event.
To donate an auction item, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (704.819.1724) or email@example.com (704.261.3496).
Win Super Cool Prizes: You can win a prize just by coming! Every attendee receives one free raffle ticket, and you can buy more at the event. You must be present to win. The drawing is after the live auction.
Tickets are $60 per person. Please form below to order online.
- Save money by going in a group of 10 people.
- 10 tickets = $500 – A savings of $100!
- Ticket includes all food, soft drinks and water, plus musical entertainment, entry to all Aw Shucks! entertainment and much more! Beer and wine available for purchase.
- All tickets are pre-sold prior to event. This event has sold out the past four years, so buy your tickets today!
- No tickets will be issued; your single or group/name will be waiting for you at the entrance for check-in.
We encourage group sales, so grab your friends and come together!
Sponsors can purchase additional tickets (equal to the number of free sponsor tickets) at half price!
You will receive a mailed flyer two weeks prior to the event with location directions and details.
All proceeds stay local and benefit the Union County Community Shelter,
a full-service homeless shelter, soup kitchen and rehousing program.
Contact Kathy.Bragg@unionshelter.org to secure YOUR sponsor opportunity!
Lone Star Title Sponsor: $7,500 – Century Contractors
- Crystal Cowboy Hat Award as presenting sponsor.
- Recognition as presenting sponsor on printed, electronic, website and social media.
- Premier placement on event signage.
- Invitation to speak to the audience and draw winning prizes.
- Opportunity to provide a guest gift with company logo.
- Tickets for 16 attendees, premier table reservation and premier parking for your group.
This sponsorship moves 15 families from homelessness to permanent housing.
Platinum Pistol Sponsor: $5,000 – Good Steward Ministries
- Special Platinum Level Sponsor award presentation rights.
- Recognition as the platinum sponsor on printed, electronic, website and social media.
- Premier placement on event signage.
- Company name printed on the event bid sheets.
- Tickets for 12 attendees, premier table reservation, and parking for your group.
This sponsorship provides 100 nights of emergency motel stay for families.
Gold Nugget Sponsors: $2,500
- Recognition as Gold Nugget Sponsor on event promotion including shelter website and social media.
- Gold sponsor signage and highlight at premier venue site (e.g. auction, food venue, music venue, etc.)
- Tickets for eight attendees.
This sponsorship provides 1,000 meals in our soup kitchen.
Silver Spur Sponsors: $1,000
- Recognition as Silver Spur Sponsor on event promotion including website and social media sites
- Company Name on yard signs to display through out venue sites including games area
- Tickets for four attendees
This sponsorship level provides 65 hours of case management for the homeless.
Tumbleweed Sponsors: $500
- Recognition as Tumbleweed Sponsor on shelter website and social media.
- Company name on individual game/food booths.
- Tickets for two attendees.
This sponsorship level provides 20 overnight stays in the emergency shelter.
LET’S GIVE THE BOOT TO HUNGER & HOMELESSNESS!!