Boots and Bow Ties
If you’re ready to purchase your tickets, scroll to the bottom of the page.
When: Saturday, Sept. 17, 2016 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Where: Aw Shucks Farm
Address: 3718 Plyler Mill Rd. Monroe, NC 28112
Come dressed in your jeans, boots, bow ties and country dresses for a full evening of
food, fun and entertainment at beautiful Aw Shucks Farm!
Fun Festival Foods: BBQ Sundaes, Brats, Cast-Iron Chili, Corns, Mac n’ Cheese, Ice Cream and Peach Cobbler!
Country Fair Activities: Corn Maze, Hayrides, Petting Zoo, Football Toss, Old Timey Saloon Photos, Corn Hole, Foosball, Cake Walk and more!
BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND – MECHANICAL BULL
Grab the reins and hang on!
Our buckin’ bull will take you for a ride.
Live Music: Grab some grub and kick up your boots to the music of area bluegrass bands at the Cotton Gin outdoor pavilion.
Silent and Live Auctions: Items will be listed closer to the event.To donate an auction item, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (704.819.1724) or email@example.com (704.261.3498).
Win Super Cool Prizes: You can win a prize just by coming! Every attendee receives one free raffle ticket, and you can buy more for $5 at the event. You must be present to win. The drawing, which follows the live auction, features a kayak, diamond earrings, patio furniture and a 50-inch smart TV.
Tickets are $60 per person. Please form below to order online.
- Save money by going in a group of 10 people.
- 10 tickets = $500 – A savings of $100!
- Ticket includes all food, soft drinks and water, plus musical entertainment, entry to all Aw Shucks! entertainment and much more! Beer and wine available for purchase.
- All tickets are pre-sold prior to event. This event has sold out the past four years, so buy your tickets today!
- No tickets will be issued; your single or group/name will be waiting for you at the entrance for check-in.
We encourage group sales, so grab your friends and come together!
Sponsors can purchase additional tickets (equal to the number of free sponsor tickets) at half price!
You will receive a mailed or emailed flyer prior to the event with location directions and details.
All proceeds stay local and benefit the Union County Community Shelter,
a full-service homeless shelter, soup kitchen and rehousing program.
Contact Kathy.Bragg@unionshelter.org to secure YOUR sponsor opportunity!
Lone Star Title Sponsor: $7,500 – Century Contractors
- Crystal Cowboy Hat Award as presenting sponsor.
- Recognition as presenting sponsor on printed, electronic, website and social media.
- Premier placement on event signage.
- Invitation to speak to the audience and draw winning prizes.
- Opportunity to provide a guest gift with company logo.
- Tickets for 16 attendees, premier table reservation and premier parking for your group.
This sponsorship moves 15 families from homelessness to permanent housing.
Platinum Pistol Sponsor: $5,000 – Good Steward Ministries
- Special Platinum Level Sponsor award presentation rights.
- Recognition as the platinum sponsor on printed, electronic, website and social media.
- Premier placement on event signage.
- Company name printed on the event bid sheets.
- Tickets for 12 attendees, premier table reservation, and parking for your group.
This sponsorship provides 100 nights of emergency motel stay for families.
Gold Nugget Sponsors: $2,500
- Recognition as Gold Nugget Sponsor on event promotion including shelter website and social media.
- Gold sponsor signage and highlight at premier venue site (e.g. auction, food venue, music venue, etc.)
- Tickets for eight attendees.
This sponsorship provides 1,000 meals in our soup kitchen.
Silver Spur Sponsors: $1,000
- Recognition as Silver Spur Sponsor on event promotion including website and social media sites
- Company Name on yard signs to display through out venue sites including games area
- Tickets for four attendees
This sponsorship level provides 65 hours of case management for the homeless.
Tumbleweed Sponsors: $500
- Recognition as Tumbleweed Sponsor on shelter website and social media.
- Company name on individual game/food booths.
- Tickets for two attendees.
This sponsorship level provides 20 overnight stays in the emergency shelter.
LET’S GIVE THE BOOT TO HUNGER & HOMELESSNESS!!