Boots and Bow Ties
What: Boots and Bow Ties presented by
When: Saturday, October 11, 2014 6-11pm
Where: Twin Oaks Farm, Wingate NC
Twin Oaks Farm Directions Come dressed in your jeans, boots, bowties, and sundresses for a full evening of food, fun, and entertainment at Lynn & Sharon Raye’s beautiful Twin Oaks Farm in Wingate NC. 6:00pm to 11:00pm.
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT
Tickets are $50 per person. All tickets are pre-sold prior to event. This event has sold out the past two years, so buy your tickets today!
- Chicken and Waffles
- Popcorn and Peanuts
- Cotton Candy
- S’mores Bar
- And much more to be announced
Country Fair Game Booths:
- Mechanical Bull Ride
- Dunk A Cowboy
- Strong Man Striker
- Golf Pitching
- Football Toss
- Old Timey Saloon Photos
- Corn Hole
- Lasso the Bull
- Bucket Ball
- Ring Toss
- Shabby Chic Penny Pitch
- Dart Bust
- Cake Walk
- And more
Prizes: Game “Winners” will have a raffle opportunity of 5 fabulous prizes; so play often to increase your chance of winning!!! You can purchase an All Play Game Pass for $35 that night. Get the Boots of the Day Bargain by pre-purchasing your game pass in advance on this website. 2 for $25 or 1 for $30. Just include it in your shopping while purchasing event tickets. For Group Sales of 10 or more you get 2 FREE All Play Game Prizes. Make a comment in the shopping cart of your group name and contact person.
GAME PRIZES TO DATE INCLUDE
- Outdoor 2 seat wicker/table set
- Beautiful 3 piece spinner wheels luggage set
- His / Hers Bicycles
- Guy Harvey Corn Hole Boards
- Scotty Cameron Putter
New 2014 Addition to the Game Venue: Old Fashioned ”Jail and Bail”. Be on the lookout for Wanted Posters of these folks who will be placed in our main event Ole Timey Jail sometime during the event. You can help them raise their bail money.
Our Dirty Rotten “Most Wanted” Scoundrels to DATE
- Nancy Stephen – Wanted for Impersonating a Journalist
- Matthew Belk – Wanted for
- John Burns - Wanted for
- Dana Lehnhardt - Wanted for
- Colette Bromfield – Wanted for Robbing Furniture from the Rich to give to the Poor
- Kathy Bragg – Wanted for Bribing a Judge with her Womanly Ways
- The Hinson Girls (Blue Grass): 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
- The Village Green (Country & More to Dance Under the Stars with) 7:30- 10:30 pm
Entry fee includes all food, drinks and musical entertainment. We encourage group sales, so grab your friends and come together.
To purchase event Entry Fee and Game Passes, please fill out the form below. No tickets will be issued; but your single or group/name will be waiting for you at the entrance, along with your all play Game Pass. Complete event instructions will be mailed to all entrants 2 weeks prior to the event with map and directions.
********SPECIAL******** For group sales of 10 or more, you win 2 FREE All Play Game Passes. Make a comment in the shopping cart indicating your Group Name and the Contact Person who will receive the 2 Free Game Passes
All proceeds stay local and benefit the Union County Community Shelter, a full service homeless shelter, soup kitchen and emergency family housing program.
Contact Kathy.Bragg@unionshelter.org to secure YOUR sponsor opportunity!!
Lone Star Title Sponsor: $5,000 ** SOLD **
Recognition as event’s presenting partner on printed, electronic, website, and social media materials, premier placement on event signage, crystal cowboy hat award to commemorate your sponsorship, barn-side name projection, tickets for sixteen (16) attendees*, premier table & premier parking for your group.
This sponsorship moves 10 families from homelessness to permanent housing.
Gold Nugget Sponsors: $2,500
Name/logo as sponsor on all silent auction bid sheets/auction barn venue AND event auction paddles, recognition on agency website and social media sites, barn-side name projection, tickets for 8 attendees*, premier table & parking.
COMMERCIAL PIPING & FABRICATION
This sponsorship level can provide case management sessions for 10 homeless adults for 3 months to help them stabilize income, health, mental health, etc., to prepare them for self-sufficiency and permanent housing.
Silver Spur Sponsors: $1,000
Name/logo on premier venue sites (including music stage, games area, food and dance venues), agency website/social media sites, event signage, barn-side projection, tickets for 4 attendees* & premier parking.
This sponsorship level can provide 15 cots for homeless adults to sleep on nightly in the shelter.
Tumbleweed Sponsors: $500
Tumbleweed Sponsors: $500 Name/logo on signage throughout the games venue, agency website/social media, event signage and tickets for 2 attendees*.
Dr. Chock and Mrs. Tsering
This sponsorship level can provide all meals for one day for 100 people in the soup kitchen.
*A sponsor may pre-purchase additional tickets (equal to the number of tickets at that sponsorship level) at half price!
Cowboy/Cowgirl Honor Wall: $100
Name of both the Honoree and the Donor will be displayed on a special Honor Wall that night! This is a great way to make a donation if you can not attend or if you would like to an honor someone in the community. This gift will help our mission to fight Homelessness and Hunger. A Special “Gold Boot” Honor designation will be displayed for gifts in honor of our hosts: Sharon and Lynn Raye
- Honoree – Sharon and Lynn Raye; Donor – Kathy and Chris Bragg
- Honoree – Sharon Raye; Donor – Fred and Julie Edwards
- Honoree – Sharon Raye; Donor – Craig and Susan Kluttz
- Honoree – Sharon Raye; Donor – Martha Smith Allen
- Honoree – Sharon Raye; Donor – Colette and Rafe Bromfield
- Honoree – Sharon Raye; Donor – Jack and Carrie Hargett
- Honoree – Sharon Raye; Donor-Kim and Jimmy Norwood
- Honoree – Sharon Raye; Donor-Tim and Phylis Roberts
- Honoree – Sharon Raye; Donor- Jerry and Ann Thomas
Silent and Live Auction!
A full list of Auction Items will be listed closer to event date. This list grows daily. If you would like to donate please contact email@example.com
- Beautiful Handcrafted Wine Bar complete with 20 bottles, wine opener and glasses – donated by Dick and Pat Kahle
- Italian Feast for 10 prepared in your home – donated by The South Charlotte Chef Sandra Scully-Mannaravalappil
- Autographed Cam Newton NFL Panther Helmet & Section 113 Football Tickets (2) - donated by Goulston Technologies/Fred Edwards
- Original art work – donated by Bill Colt
- Fine Jewelry – donated by James Michael and Company
- One Week Stay at Ocean Isle Beach; 4 BR, Third Row (any eligible date on calendar, no seasonal restriction) – donated by Alex & Sandy Helms
- Custom Built Website for your business or personal needs – donated by Big Ring Interactive
- Wall of Wine; 30 bottles of fine wine or champagne with display rack – doanted by Mike Keyser and Friends of the Shelter
- Cooking Class for 8 -donated by Matthew and Mallory Sganga
- Handcrafted coffee and end table – donated by Mike Keyser
- Sony I-HOME sound system – donated by George and Gail Howard
- Woman’s Garmin GPS Sports Watch with Heart Monitor – donated by Kathy Bragg
- 4 One Hour Long Sessions of Personal Fitness Training with Certified Trainer, Mandy Herrin – donated by Mandy Herrin
- 4 Disney Day Hopper Passes – donated by Walt Disney World
- 2 Country White Front Porch Rockers – donated by Chris Bragg
- Chick Filet for a year (1 Meal for 52 weeks)- donated by Chick Filet Monroe Stores
- Movie tickets (for 2) for one year (once monthly) – donated by Sun Valley Theater
- Handcrafted Wine Bar stocked with 20 bottles of wine , glasses, and wine opener – donated by Dick and Pat Kahle
- Designer Sunglasses – donated by Charlotte Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat
- Eye Exam – donated by Charlotte Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat
- Handcrafted Foot Stool – donated by Mike Keyser
- Hornets Sports Memoriabilia – donated by Charlotte Hornets
- Hurricanes Memoriabilia – donated by Raleigh Hurricanes
- Round of Golf for four – donated by Firethorne Country Club
- Vintage-like Basket of Orange and Grey (clock, wall art, photo frame, etc.) – donated by Kathy Bragg
- Outback Steakhouse $40 gift card – donated by Outback Steakhouse
- Signature Facial and Eyebrow Design – donated by English Aesthetics; Susan Radford
- Sapphire and Diamond Necklace – doanted by George and Gail Howard
- AAA Plus Membership – donated by AAA
- Set of 4 tires – donated by Tire Country
- Round of Golf for 4 – donated by Rolling Hills Country Club
- Dressler’s Restaurant Gift Card ($50) – donated by Dressler’s Restaraunt
- Children’s Theater tickets for 2 – donated by Children’s Theater
- Charlotte Knight’s Package for 4 – donated by Better Car People/Chris Martinez
- 4 UNC-C Men’s Basketball tickets – donated by UNC-C
- Leather foot stool – donated by Mike Keyser
- 2 tickets to Justin Roberts & The Not Readyfor Naptime Players – donated by Batte Center, Wingate University
- Certificate for Ladies Ariat Boots and tote bag – donated by Lebo’s
- Certificate for Men’s Ariat Boots and tote bag – donated by Lebo’s
- Beautiful Cherry Cutting Boards – donated by
Special Thanks to Big Ring Interactive for Event Promotion Support! And to all our volunteer committee members!!!!!
LET’S END HUNGER & HOMELESSNESS!!